Florence Cathedral and Terraces guided visit
- Explore the Cathedral of Florence on this guided tour
- Climb the Cathedral's Terraces for an amazing view
- Sample wine, cheese, and balsamic vinegar
- Visit Giotto's bell tower and the crypt of Santa Reparata
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell tower, and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
Explore Florence's famous Cathedral from top to bottom on this tour. It will start with a video describing the creation and evolution of Santa Maria del Fiore church and its complex. Special images and reconstructions will come to life as your guide leads you through the marvelous Cathedral, where you will be able to see Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos, and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
On this exclusive tour, you'll also have the chance to step onto the Cathedral's panoramic north terrace where you can admire the center of Florence from on high. Head up to the beautiful 360˚ view of Florence and the fantastic hills which surround the city!
When you finally climb down from the heavenly top of the Cathedral, you are invited to sample some pleasant Chianti wine with a delectable bite of cheese and balsamic vinegar. The visit doesn't stop there. Your ticket will also grant you access to other structures in the cathedral complex. On your own you can visit Brunelleschi's dome, the crypt of St. Reparata, and Giotto's bell tower. The Renaissance is yours to explore!
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance
- Introductory movie to the history of Florence and to the Cathedral complex
- Guide authorized by Opera Santa Maria del Fiore
- 72h entrance ticket for the Cathedral complex monuments (except the Brunelleschi’s Dome)
- Priority access to the Dome (with the guided visit only)
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Piazza di San Giovanni, 19, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of the Scudieri Cafè
- From November 2018 to March 2019 meeting point at 09:45am
- From April 2019 to October 2019 meeting point at 10:15am
Number of steps to reach the top of each monument:
- Terraces: 153
- Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces
- Giotto's Bell Tower: 414
Note: until March 2019 the guided tour will be preceded by the vision of an introductory video on the Duomo Complex. From April 2019. due to the unavailability of the Opera del Duomo dedicated space, the video projection will be suspended until further notice.
- Monday to Saturday at 10.00am
- From November 2018 to March 2019 – 10:00 am
- From April 2019 to October 2019 – 10:30 am
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...
In just one day you can admire the highlights of Florence’s old town along with must-see art masterp...
Art is intimidating, and few art museums are more impressive than Italy’s greatest vault of masterpi...
Discover Florence from a new point of view: stroll in the alleys of the historic center as your guid...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecc...
Which church gives the name to the great train station in Florence? Do you know its story? Do you kn...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
On Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, SunTIME: 8:45 AMMEETING POINT: Piazza della Stazione 50, in front of Reale Ba...
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in the Chianti area...