- Skip the line with fast track entry to the Uffizi, Accademia Gallery and the Museum for Musical Instruments
- Free admission to the most popular attractions and museums in Florence
- Enjoy a free guided walking tour of the city
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance with your Florence City Pass.
Discover the hometown of Leonardo da Vinci and capital of Tuscany. Get free entrance to top attractions of the city and enjoy delicious Tuscan food.
This pass is an excellent way to discover the city and includes a free walking tour available in English. You will be able to hear lots of facts and secrets about the most famous attractions of the Italian town. Get to know this fascinating place and learn more about its importance in European history.
The Florence City Pass is available in three different options:
- Florence City Pass for 1 day
- Florence City Pass for 2 days
- Florence City Pass for 3 days
The Florence City Pass also gives you the opportunity to explore the entire Santo Spirito Complex and the famous Uffizi Gallery for free. The Gallery is known as one of the most important and best art collections of the Renaissance and a very popular spot.
The Florence City Pass will help you with a stress-free planning of your vacation.
- Free Admission to the Santo Spirito Complex
- Chapter House
- Free Entry to the Museo Leonardo da Vinci
- Free Entry to the Museo degli Innocenti
- Free Admission and Fast Track Entry to the Gallery of Uffizi
- Skip-the-line and free Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and Museum for Musical Instruments
- Free Admission Jewish Museum and Synagogue
- Free guided walking tour 'Welcome to Florence' (15 March- 15 November 2018, daily at 13.30pm; 16 November 2018 - 14 March 2019: Tuedays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 13.30pm)
- Free entrance to the Museo Casa Buonarroti
- Only 4€ admission fee at the Marino Marini Museum
- 2€ discount on the entry ticket at the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Get a free travel guide
- Free admission to top attractions
- Generous discounts on popular sightseeing spots
- Child aged 6-14
- Youth aged 15-17
- On the checkout calendar, select the date you want your pass to start
- For skip-the-line admission to the Uffizi Gallery and to the Accademia Gallery, please state two dates with your booking. You will be allocated a timeslot between 09.00am-16.00pm which will allow you to be admitted free and to skip the line
- Please note: The Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are closed on Mondays
- You will receive your Florence City Pass within 48 hours from booking by email (please print all attachments)
- Valid for 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
- Usage according to opening hours of the services included
Overview:Florence is packed full of world-famous sites and this Best of Florence Tour is designed to...
Enjoy a visit with a licensed guide to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s histor...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
Discover Florence in a funny, interactive and independent way, at the most convenient price! Thanks ...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Jump onboard your CitySightseeing red open top double-decker bus and get to know the gorgeous Italia...
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 4...
Tour with exclusive visit and 48h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...