Florence gourmet tour
- Join this walking tour in the city center with a local guide
- Enjoy gourmet stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries
- Taste traditional Tuscan products
- Sip a glass of fine Chianti wine
On your way through the city center you will enjoy gourmet stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries. As well as a delight for the eyes, this little excursion, in which wine and typical Tuscan foods are the undisputed protagonists, will tickle your palates.
The assortment of traditional Florentine products, for example cheese and salami, will taste even better with a glass of fine Chianti wine in one of the numerous quaint osterias. Not to forget the famous Vin Santo with the delicious almond cookies from Prato, and finally, a wonderful gelato made by a true professional with all the proper fresh ingredients.
Enjoy this gourmet tour with a professional city guide.
- Local guide
- Cheeses and other Florentine specialties tasting
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old
In front of Banca Toscana in Piazza della Signoria, Florence
- Tour takes place with rain or shine and from 2 participants onwards
- Tour in Portuguese option takes place with a minimum number of 4 participants
- The tour can be conducted in more than one language
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 6.00pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...