Florence panoramic guided city tour with Accademia Gallery
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See the famous David by Michelangelo at the Accademia Gallery (replaced on Mondays with Medici Chapels or Saint Mark Museum)
- Walking guided visit of the Cathedral complex
- Admire the magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's bell tower
This Florence morning guided city tour with Accademia Gallery (replaced on Mondays with Medici Chapels or Saint Mark Museum) is your ticket tour to see the city of Florence with a professional tour guide and the famous museum.
Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo: a stop to admire the wonderful view of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed through the old city centre.
Then you will join a walking guided visit of the outdoor Duomo complex: you will see the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and you will visit the Cathedral with its magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto’s bell tower.
A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Accademia Gallery* where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Accademia Gallery (replaced on Mondays with Medici Chapels or Saint Mark Museum)
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 – 6 years old: free of charge
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- *The Accademia Gallery is closed on Monday. Replaced with San Marco Museum (1st, 3rd and 5th monday of the month) or Medici Chapels (2nd and 4th monday of the month)
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Walking pace: moderate
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- Every day 9.00am
Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and marvel at the masterpieces by Michelangelo and othe...
This tour will take you on a fine coach tour offering panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of ...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Join a walking tour of Florence to admire and explore the main sights of the city. Then visit one of...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
A family tour for children aged 3 to 14 years. It will be possible to see most of the masterpieces i...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Live a once in a lifetime visit experience through this guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery including ...