Florence Medici's villas tour
- Enjoy an exclusive tour for up to 16 participants
- Take advantage of the audioguide available in Italian and English!
- Choose the most convenient and interesting way to visit Villa Petraia and Villa Castello
- Easily reach the Villas from the centre of Florence
Don't miss an exclusive tour to find out all about the Medici's Villas and about one of the most important families in the history of Florence! With this tour, you will be able to take a step back in time and dive into the lives of Lorenzo and Caterina de Medici.
The tour starts from the center of Florence aboard a minibus which will take you to Villa Petraia and its gardens. Upon leaving, your assistant will give you an audio guide that you will keep with you during the whole journey.
You will discover all the hidden and fascinating corners of the villas and, thanks to the audio guide, you will find out the most curious and interesting anecdotes about this important family and its life in its summer residences.
The tour includes first a visit at Villa Petraia and its garden and then, aboard the minibus, you will reach the garden of Villa Castello.
- Round trip bus from the centre of Florence
- Audio guide in 2 languages (Italian and English)
- Multilingual tour escort
- Entrance to Villa Petraia and its garden
- Entrance to the garden of Villa Castello
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-4): free
- You (5-15): reduced
Piazza della Stazione 1, 50123 Firenze FI
- Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center inside Santa Maria Novella train station, ticket offices area
- Show up at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the departure time
- The tour is not accessible to visitors in wheelchairs or with severe motor disabilities
- Free cancellation up to 1 day before the tour; 100% charge for cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour
- From 11th April to 26th October 2020
- On Saturday, Sunday, 1st and 4th Mondays of the month at 9.45am
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...