Florence panoramic guided city tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy amazing views of Florence with a coach tour
- Skip the long line and visit the famous Uffizi Gallery (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio)
- Explore the historic Etruscan town of Fiesole
- Discover top sights of the city’s political heart
This tour will take you on a fine coach tour offering panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence. You will go to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley.
The tour continues to the old city centre for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (from the outside). A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (from the outside) and the beautiful Loggia dei Lanzi.
The tour continues with a guided tour of the famous Uffizi Gallery where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Monday, it will be replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day at 2.30pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...