Florence small-group guided bike tour
- Explore the city's narrow streets by bike
- Experience Florence on a guided tour with only 6 people
- Be rewarded with a sweet surprise at the end of your tour
Enjoy a two hours biking experience through Florence in a small group up to 6 people. Accompanied on your trip by a local guide you will see not only the current most famous monuments of the city, but also the lesser-known ones.
Explore the city's narrow streets and cherish the lovely weather while your guide explains the history of the city, passing unique points of interest crucial to the Renaissance era.
At the end of your tour you will be rewarded with a sweet surprise, where a gelato will be waiting for you!
- Bikes and helmets
- Eco-friendly tour with guide
- Radio System for groups larger than 7 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (aged 4-6)
Via del Trebbio, 8 r, 50123 Firenze FI
Meet your biking guide at the Keys of Florence offices.
- To reach Piazzale Michelangelo you will encounter upward roads
- Maximum of 6 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- The tour is not running with heavy rain
- Mondays and Fridays to Sundays at 5.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
Enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the origi...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...