Full day Chianti wine tour
- The best way to learn about Chianti wine
- Visit a boutique winery
- Taste six wines including Chianti Classico
Enjoy a full day tour in the Chianti area and learn about its amazing wine. In the morning, take a short trip to Greve in Chianti, the capital of the Chianti Classico wine area. After a nice walk in the historic center of the town, you'll move on to the first winery for a tasting including three wines.
For lunch, you will arrive at the second family-run, boutique winery. Also here you'll have the chance to taste three wines, not only Chianti, to learn more and compare different kind of grapes and blends. On the way back, you wil have plenty more opportunities to take pictures of the wonderful Tuscan scenery.
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer in 9-seater air-conditioned minivan
- Transfer to Greve in Chianti (45 minutes) and visit to the small town
- Visit to 2 boutique wineries
- Typical Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine
- Drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road
- Purchase and shipping of products available at own expense
Via Romana (RED numbers), 43, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 8 people
- Participants of all ages are welcome, but those under 18 will be served juice or another beverage instead of wine
Every day at 9.30am
The Uffizi Gallery, renowned in all the world, is one of the most important museums today. Housed in...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...