Golf in Tuscany: UNA Poggio Dei Medici
- Your golf break in a country side hotel and golf club in the green Mugello valley
- 4-night minimum stay in Superior double room
- N° 4/5/7 18-hole green fees
- Access to the Turkish Bath and the Fitness Center
Countryside hotel and golf club in the green Mugello valley, in Tuscany, near the medieval village of Scarperia, in the Florence hills.
The hotel features 70 spacious elegant rooms in restored old farmhouses, a prestigious 18-hole golf course par 73, a restaurant for 170 guests, 10 meeting rooms, fitness, and wellness center, panoramic outdoor swimming pool, and Jacuzzi.
Available on request, also the magnificent Villa di Cignano dating back to XVII century with a spacious garden suitable for banquets and ceremonies up to 100 people.
- Plenty of outdoor life, with a lot of inner wellbeings
- The hotel offers wi-fi available in rooms and public areas, air conditioning
- Pet-friendly hotel (pets accepted with extra charge)
Opened in 1992, with 18 holes par 73, and a Championship course of 6.468 meters long, the UNA Poggio dei Medici Golf Club course is one of the most challenging and finest in Italy. Designed by the architect Alvise Rossi Fioravanti and by the golfer Baldovino Dassù, it was built to USGA standards.
Poggio dei Medici was immediately recognized as “The Best New Golf Course” in Italy, and was selected by “Condè Nast Traveller” for its “Hot List” as “The best Golf Club”.
The parkland Golf Course, set in the Mugello valley, sheltered by the Apennines, offers 5 different starting tees for an exciting game for all levels.
The offer includes an extensive Driving Range complete with Pitching and Putting Greens, bunkers, 6 covered and 24 opened positions, PGA instructor available for private or team lessons. Golf Carts pull and electric trolleys and sets of clubs are available for rental. Caddies on request.
The Course is open all the year round, seven days a week.
Pro shop available on site.
UNA Poggio dei Medici has been home to the Ladies Italian Open from 1999 to 2003, and of European Challenge Tour editions in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
- 4, 5 or 7 night stay in Superior Double room
- Daily breakfast buffet
- N° 4/5/7 green fees according to the duration of your stay
- Access to the Turkish Bath and the Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
Via di S. Gavino, 27, 50038 Scarperia FI, Italy
UNA Poggio Dei Medici Golf Club
- Prices are quoted per person considering 2 persons in double room
- Prices vary according to seasonality
- Low season (Nov - March), Mid season (April, July, August, October), High season (May, June, September)
- Single rooms and suites for both double and single use are also available
- If you wish to send an inquiry about modifications to this package, please email email@example.com
- Every day all year round
This special half day tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the real people who live and ...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
A family tour for children aged 3 to 14 years. It will be possible to see most of the masterpieces i...
Start with a one hour guided tour to the Cupola. The guide will talk you through the exterior view o...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Join the official Duomo Tour, Skip the long line with our guide and climb up to the top amazing Brun...