Guided tour of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Monteriggioni with lunch
- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Visit the Chianti area and Monteriggioni castle
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situated in the heart of the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those tourists who want to remember this unique and impressive experience.
The first stop of the tour is the village of San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a medieval urban center that is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers.
The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico wine. You will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterward, you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries (a vegetarian menu is also available upon request).
In the afternoon the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of Siena. Here, English or Spanish speaking guides will lead the tour to the city center. All tourists will surely appreciate the architectural styles of the Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world-famous Palio race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni fortress.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese)
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena in English and/or Spanish
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Chianti wine tasting
- Free for children under 2 years old
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years old
Villa Costanza, 50018 Scandicci FI, Italy
Meet the assistance staff, who will be wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence bus station. Take the T1 tram and get off at the end of the line (Villa Costanza stop). From the city center, the tram ride takes about 20 minutes.
- For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese and Japanese languages require a minimum of participants and are guaranteed on the bus only
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English
- Please note that the guided tour in Siena will be only in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 8.45am
- Tour in French: Sundays only
- Tours in Chinese and Japanese: Mondays only
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Discover Florence from a new point of view. Stroll around the alleys of the historic center as your ...
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.Disc...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
Join this amazing 4-hours combo guided tour of two of the most beautiful galleries in the world: Uff...
Depart from Florence on board a luxury air-conditioned coach towards Siena; once there, enjoy a guid...