Medici family tour with optional Medici Chapels visit
- Follow in the footsteps of the Medicis on a walking tour of Florence
- Learn the history and secrets of Florence's most powerful family
- Admire the buildings and works of art sponsored by the House of Medici
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important and powerful family in the city of Florence.
The House of Medici is known to have promoted the artistic, cultural, spiritual, and scientific life of its time. Banking, commerce, and religious influence led the Medici family to become one of the most powerful dynasties in Florence.
Follow your professional guide on a journey through the years of history preserved within the architecture, buildings, churches, and works of art sponsored by the Medicis.
Choose the option that includes the ticket to the Medici Chapels to visit the monumental burial ground of the Medici family.
- Walking tour of Florence
- Expert tour guide
- Tickets to Medici Chapels (if selected)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips (optional)
Via Cavour 21RED, 50129 Firenze FI
Florence Tours - Enjoy Biking office in Florence. Please get there 15 minutes prior departure time.
- You can choose to book tickets to the Medici Chapels at an extra cost of 9€
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to be confirmed
- From Monday to Saturday
- Departure: 10:00 am (option with tickets included) or 4:00 pm (walking tour only)
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...