SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Olive panel to discover the secret of the tuscan and italian olive oils
- Guided tour of wind mills with olive oil tasting course
- Step back in time and see flour making methods
- Learn the characteristics of good extra virgin olive oil
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit the unique working wind mill of Italy, experience flour making and the unique sensation to come back to 2 centuries ago. Visit the Farm’s traditional olive mill and discover all the secrets of Tuscan extra virgin olive oil. The tour lasts around one hour and includes a walk in the olive groves, a little introduction to the Tuscan olive oil traditions and a guided tour of the mill as well as an historical background of the wind mill, it’s renovation and technical explanations of how it works. If wind allows it, you will also see it turn and press our organic wheat to make flour. To finish off, there is a course on olive oil tasting where you will learn the characteristics of good extra virgin olive oil.
- Guided tour of wind mill
- Olive oil tasting course
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transfer from/to activity start
From Monday to Saturday at 10:30am from February to December
Children 0-3 years old: reduced
Florence: discover all activities