Palazzo Vecchio secret passages tour with typical lunch
- Experience the emotional discovery of hidden places within Palazzo Vecchio
- Explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing prospect
- Admire the imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento
- Appreciate a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible to the general public and that have been made available for very small groups of people (max.12) only recently.
You will ascend the narrow passages of the Duke Gualtieri’s medieval stairway and you will discover an unexpected path beyond a door hidden by a painting, admire the precious and imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento and explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing prospect.
At the end of the guided tour, you will continue this experience by enjoying a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in the ancient merchant open gallery in the heart of the Medicean district.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Palazzo Vecchio guided visit
- Palazzo Vecchio entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Florentine lunch
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-5): free of charge (lunch not included)
- Child (6-11): reduced fee
Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio entrance on the left side (Via dei Gondi) at the ticket office. From 12:00 pm Lunch at Giannino Restaurant – via Borgo San Lorenzo 33/37red
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- PLEASE NOTE: The entrance time of the Guided Visit can be subject to changes not depending on Caf Tour and Travel but on the Museum availability. If the scheduled time will not be available, it will be confirmed the nearest available day and/or entrance time.
- Activity subject to reconfirmation 24h before the tour date
- Clients should have copy of the voucher
- From April to October: Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- From November to March: Saturday at 10.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
Art is intimidating, and few art museums are more impressive than Italy’s greatest vault of masterpi...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 4...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...