Pisa and Lucca on a budget tour from Florence
- Enjoy this low cost tour for independent travelers
- Easily reach the cities of Lucca and Pisa and explore them by yourself
- Admire Piazza dei Miracoli with the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Discover the enchanting historical centre of Lucca
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transportation from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
You'll leave for the historical town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces. Here you can admire the splendor of the monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli, as well as the lively streets and squares of the old town. Don't miss the Cathedral (entrance ticket included), the round-shaped Baptistery, and the celebrated Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world!
Then you will go to the elegant and refined town of Lucca, where you'll have free time to get around the city independently. You can admire the famous XVI century walls, enter the enchanting historical centre and see the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Guinigi Tower, and the Duomo di San Martino.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- Cathedral admission in Pisa
- Typical pastry tasting in Lucca
- Guide in destination
- Leaning Tower admission in Pisa
- Children (ages 0-3): free of charge
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- From April to October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
- From November to March: Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
For more than seven centuries, the Palazzo Vecchio (the Old Palace) has been the symbol of the polit...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...