Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti day-tour with typical lunch
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit Pisa with its famous Leaning Tower
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this tour and spend a magical day, made even more delightful by a traditional Tuscan lunch.
The excursion begins with a visit to Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. You will then have a typical lunch in a wine bar or restaurant, where you will enjoy tasting renowned local wines.
After lunch, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano; the splendid medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, you will get to Siena, the city of the Palio. Here four official guides will take you on a tour of the city, highlighting important monuments, buildings, and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo (where the Palio di Siena horse race is run) and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral. After some free time in Siena, you will be driven back to Florence.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Wine tasting
- Guided tour of Siena
- Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Child 0-12 years old: free of charge
- Student under 26 years old: reduced
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- At lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- From 16th November 2017: The Portuguese language is available on Monday and Friday with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages are available on Monday and Friday with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 7.45 am
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Have a unique and authentic experience of Siena and its traditions, thanks to a full guided tour of ...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Upon arrival in the elegant and refined town of Lucca, a pleasant walk with your guide will take you...
This not-to-be-missed day trip will allow you to discover Tuscany in just one day! Depart from Flore...
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you th...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
How about a change of scenery? Take the opportunity to treat yourself with fresh air, a light breeze...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travellers of the same age and to disco...