Rome In A Day with High-Speed Train from Florence
- Reach the capital by high-speed train, then jump onboard a hop-on hop-off bus to discover the city
- Visit Rome's hightlights: Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train.
Art, Culture and Leisure in Rome suitable for all
Daily departure in the morning and return to Florence in the evening .Once arrived in Rome station where you will find the bus stop of the hop on hop off. Go on board of Sightseeing bus Hop on Hop off and visit the city!
In addition you can enjoy optional tours to visit Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill or Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel.
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Florencee
- Assistance at departure in Florence
- Daily hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Rome
- Entrance ticket for Colosseum( only from 1st April 2018)
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infant 0/1,99 years old free with no seats reserved
- 2/5,99 20 % off as mentioned
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point and 08:10 AM and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to the 2018 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.10am (DEPARTURE TRAIN TIME MAY CHANGE) Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...