Rome with High-Speed Train and 4-Star Hotel from Florence
- Enjoy 1 night in a beautiful, central 4-star hotel
- Get right in Rome city centre with a high-speed train ticket from Florence
- Spend the day visiting the highlights onboard a Hop-on Hop-off bus
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with accommodation in a beautiful 4-star B&B hotel.
Get on the high-speed train departing at 9.13 AM from Florence and reach the city centre of Rome. Here, take the metro to reach Termini station, then check-in at your centrally located hotel and leave your luggage. When you're ready to explore the city, use your 2-day ticket and jump onboard a Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus.
Enjoy a full 360 degree panoramic view as you travel along your route on a sightseeing bus and see all the Capital city has to offer! Return to Florence the day after and arrive at 6.45 PM in Santa Maria Novella train station.
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Florence
- Assistance at departure in Florence
- "Ciao Rome" Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket valid for 2 days
- Accommodation in double/single room in a 4-star hotel in Rome city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Single Room full price
- Double room full price ( Child 2-6 in double room 10% off )
- Triple room full price ( Child 2-6 in triple room 10% off )
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Inside Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence at 8.10 AM
- You need to be at the meeting point and 8.10 and wait for the assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to 2017 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 9.13 AM
Join this half day tour to discover all the secrets hidden of the two most famous Davids in the Worl...
Join a tour starting in the early morning at the Uffizi Gallery to enjoy less crowds without the ann...
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Visit the Duomo complex and the amazing Brunelleschi's Dome, one of the Renaissance masterpieces and...