- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites independently
- Free time in Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
- Wonderful views of Tuscan rolling hills and Chianti countryside
- Stop at a typical winery with tasting of excellent Chianti wines
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transportation from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
Along the way that will lead you to Siena, the first emotion is the enchanting view of Monteriggioni from the panoramic windows of the bus: the amazing spectacle of a small medieval village enclosed by its famous walls, which remained standing to this day.
Upon arrival in Siena, you'll have 3 hours and 30 minutes to get around the city independently. You can walk along narrow medieval streets, flanked by splendid palaces and historic shops, until you reach the spectacular Cathedral of the 12th century, of which you can admire the magnificent architecture and the splendor of the polychrome marbles. Don't miss the beautiful square of Piazza del Campo, the heart of Siena.
In the afternoon you'll reach San Gimignano, a small and world famous walled town located on a hilltop, which remained intact through the centuries, renowned for its tall towers, wonderful frescoes and many other valuable works of art. Here you will have 1 hour and 30 minutes of free time at disposal.
In the evening, crossing the gently Chianti rolling hills, you'll arrive in a small and typical winery where, after a short walk in the ancient vineyards, you'll visit the suggestive wine barrel room and taste fantastic wines, sampling also locally produced zero food miles. Finally, you'll stop in the picturesque village of Greve in Chianti, where you'll have free time to admire its famous main square flanked by arcades.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Round-trip transport from Florence
- Tour escort
- Stop in Siena (3 hours and 30 minutes approx.)
- Stop in San Gimignano (1 hour and 30 minutes approx.)
- Stop in the Chianti area with winery guided visit, sampling of wines and ?zero food miles? products
- Free time in Greve in Chianti
- Guide in destination
- Children (ages 0-3): free of charge
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Duration of the tour: 08.30am - 07.30pm
- Check-in in time at the meeting point: 08.15am
- From November to March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- From April to October: every day
Have a unique and authentic experience of Siena and its traditions, thanks to a full guided tour of ...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Have a comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the ...
Enjoy the charm of the Chianti countryside, one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany, known all ov...
A whole, intense, unforgettable day dedicated to discover one of the most enchanting landscapes in t...
On Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, SunTIME: 8:45 AMMEETING POINT: Piazza della Stazione 50, in front of Reale Ba...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious foo...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...