DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Enjoy a tasting of typical sweets: Panforte and Ricciarelli
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Visit the Chianti area and Monteriggioni castle
WHAT TO EXPECT
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those tourists who want to remember this unique and impressive experience.
The first stop of this tour is the village of San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a medieval urban center that is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers.
The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico wine. You will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries (a vegetable menu is also available upon request).
In the afternoon the tour continues with a sightseeing tour in Siena. Here four official guides will lead the tour to the city center. All tourists will surely appreciate the architectural styles of the Cathedral and of the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni fortress.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit to a famous wine estate
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
From 1st April to 31th October: Everyday at 8:45am for all languages
From 1st November to 31 March: Everyday at 8:45am for EN, ES, IT, FR, POR; Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 8:45am for RUS.
Free for children under 2 years, 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
Florence: discover all activities