Super Tuscans wine tasting at I Balzini boutique winery in Chianti
- Super Tuscans wine tasting
- Boutique family-run winery
- Local food delicacies pairing
- Private experience – no groups
Visit the Balzini estate and experience the magnificent tastes of Italy on a private tour. With no one else to distract you from the pleasures, this is a truly special indulgence.
Balzini wines have won numerous prizes for their quality, including Gold at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, 94/100 by Wine Spectator, 92/100 by Wine Enthusiast, Gold at the Vienna International Wine Challenge, and many more. After a personally guided tour of the estate, you’ll taste five different wines and enjoy an optional homemade lunch paired with the estate’s extra-virgin olive oil, grappa and balsamic vinegar.
Winery tour and wine tasting 4 wines (1 hr)
I BALZINI BLACK LABEL - 50% Cab. Sauvignon 50% Merlot
I BALZINI WHITE LABEL - 50% Cab. Sauvignon 50% Sangiovese
I BALZINI GREEN LABEL - 50% Sangiovese 20% Mammolo
I BALZINI PINK LABEL - 80% Sangiovese 20% Merlot
Winery tour plus light lunch with wine pairing (2 hrs)
Guided tour of the winery (family-run business), visit to the cellar and to the special and unique room called "Nursery" where Balzini's "babies" are stored (special size bottles from 1,5 - 3 - 5 - 6 to 12 liters). Next step is the terrace: from here you can see the vineyards and the olive oil trees (only 8 acres in total). A breathtaking panorama with a brief explanation of this unusual soil.
- I Balzini Pink Label (rosé) or Silver Label (sparkling wine) - aperitif
- I Balzini Green Label + selection of typical tuscany appetizers (ham, salami, bruschettas with tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil I Balzini)
- I Balzini White Label + hand-made tagliatelle with our tomatoes sauce (tomatoes from our garden)
- I Balzini Black Label + medium aged pecorino cheese (from artisan cheese producer)
- I Balzini Brown label (grappa riserva) + dark chocolate - dessert
Italian Espresso coffee
Balsamic vinegar and wine jam - still water, Tuscan bread on the table
- Private wine estate tour
- Private wine tasting (Super Tuscans) or private wine tasting (Super Tuscans) with light lunch
- Free for children under 12 years old (without wine tasting)
I Balzini, Società Agricola, Località Pastine, 19, 50021 Barberino Val D'elsa FI, Italy
I BALZINI Società Agricola
Loc. Pastine, 19 50021 Barberino Val d'Elsa (FI)
- Please inform us in advance if you have any food allergies/food dislikes
Winery tour and wine tasting 4 wines
Winery tour plus light lunch with wine pairing
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scene...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The Spinetta Casanova Winery, born in 2001 and owned by the Rivetti Family for over 25 years, is bes...
“Sequerciani is my special project. It came out of a need for something solid in my virtual world. M...
“Le Pupille is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospitali...
Have a comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the ...
Visit for the first time Podere di Pomaio green winery estate is simply a unique experience. In this...
Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy on this private 10-hour Siena, San Gimignano ...
Mix a bike tour of the Italian "Pearl of the Renaissance" with a food tour of Florence’s three most-...