The Accademia Gallery and 2-hours guided walking tour of Florence
- Admire the magnificent David with fast-entrance at the Accademia Gallery
- Learn about the mysteries and legends of the city of Florence
- Enjoy a walking tour through the city streets dotted with medieval towers
Join a 3-hour guided tour through the exciting world of Michelangelo and the Accademia Gallery, then explore the hidden streets of Florence.
You will admire the most beautiful statue in the world, the David, on a 1-hour guided tour inside the Accademia Gallery with Fast-entrance tickets. At the end of your time with the David you will enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of Florence to discover secrets hidden in the stone streets and fascinating stories that only a local guide can know.
Then take walking tour, to see Florence in its entirness. This tour is customizable according to what you would like to see, just ask your guide!
Did you know that one of the main streets of Florence is dotted with medieval tower houses that are still standing? You will be brought through the narrow streets to feel the real city and be told stories and anecdotes that took place there, some of them true tragedies.
During your trip you can expect to marvel at San marco square, San Lorenzo area, Santa Maria Novella, Duomo Square, repubblica square, Signoria Square, Medieval neighbour, Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio.
- Admission ticket with fast-track entrance
- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery (1 hour)
- Headphones for groups of more than 7 people
- Walking tour of Florence (2 hours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5)
Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- Tuesdays to Sundays at 3.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...