- Skip the line at the Brunelleschi's Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to enjoy impressive views of Florence
- Tour the spectacular Florence Cathedral and admire its interior
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence!
Climb to the top of the Florence Cathedral's cupola with the commentary of your expert guide to see the inside of the Dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence. The tour proceeds with a visit of the Cathedral.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows.
- Admission with skip-the-line access to the Dome
- Guided tour of the Dome and the Cathedral
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket to Giotto's Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt, Museum of the Works of the Cathedral
- Children 6-12 years old
- Students 13-17 years old
Piazza del Duomo, 5, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The entrance of the Dome at the Porta della Mandorla (north side of the Cathedral). Please, look for an Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
With the same ticket it is possible to visit the other monuments of the Duomo Cathedral (Giotto’s Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt) and its museum
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps
- No lifts (elevators) are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to changes in time due to extraordinary events
- Tour suggested for adults
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders
- No skip-the-line access to the Cathedral from November to March
- From Monday to Saturday 10.00am - 12.00pm: English
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday 11.00am: Spanish
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday 12.30pm - english
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
This Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria afternoon guided tour will bring you to discover the ...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecc...
Take part in the tour which recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici f...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Visit the Balzini estate and experience the magnificent tastes of Italy on a private tour. With no o...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...