Tour Florence by night with aperitivo
- Experience the city by night in an original way
- Taste an aperitivo with drinks and all you can eat buffet
- Mingle with the locals and learn about the Italian life style
Meet your guide and walk with your new friends through the city center where you will fall in love with the art, the architecture and the masterpieces left by the many greatest Renaissance artists. You will walk pass the Duomo, the Palazzo Vecchio, the Repubblica square, Uffizi and the Ponte Vecchio. During the orientation walk you will learn about the local customs and traditions as well as the stories of the Medici family and beautiful architecture of the city.
You'll end the tour in one of the busiest streets of the Florentine nightlife in the heart of the historical center with many bars and clubs where all the locals hang out at night. Here you will stop at one bar rated by the locals as the best aperitivo place in town, thanks to the great atmosphere. You will try the Italian life style; seat down, socialize with the rest of the group, enjoy your drink and then eat as much as you would like from the buffet of tasty Italian food. Discover with your guide, what is an Aperitivo for the Italians and their traditions. After you will be free either to check out some of the bars until the nightlife kicks or return back to your hotel for an early sleep.
- Local guide
- Aperitivo (one drink and food)
Via Nazionale, 149, 50129 Firenze FI
Meet in front of the Italy on a budget offices on Via Nazionale 149R, opposite hotel Galileo.
- Minimum of 4 people and maximum of 10
- This experience is created for travellers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travellers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 6.00pm
- Sundays at 8.00pm
- Arrive at departure location 10 minutes prior to tour start time
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...