Uffizi, Accademia and Florence Cathedral skip the line tour with lunch
- Visit Uffizi, Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral
- Explore the city and enjoy a nice lunch
- Skip the line and save precious time
Have you ever wanted to experience everything that Florence has to offer, and you only have one day to do it? This luxury tour is for you! The best way to discover Florence in one day!
Visit the absolute must-see places with your friendly, licensed English speaking guide. The tour will start with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery where you will immerse yourself into a Renaissance dream. You will discover the mysteries inside created by iconic artists like Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, as well as the opportunity to see Botticelli’s famous Birth of Venus!
Then you will take a small break to enjoy a delicious light lunch in a local restaurant before having short walking tour that will bring you inside the Florence Cathedral.
The tour will finish after a trip to see the most popular statue in the world, Michelangelo’s David at the Accademia Gallery!
- Skip the line tickets to Uffizi Gallery
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Skip the line tickets to Florence Cathedral
- Delicious light lunch
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-17): reduced
- Student (18-25 with ID): reduced
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet you guide at the statue of Giotto
- It is possible to choose between a small group tour and a private tour
- Small group tour: max 15 people
- Private tour: min 2 / max 8 people
- From Tuesday to Sunday
- Group tour at 9.00am
- Private tour at 9.30am
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...