Uffizi afternoon: jump-the-queue tickets and guided tour
- Save up to two hours waiting in queues
- See the work of Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more
- Expert guidance to the art collections
- Enjoy access to all temporary exhibitions
The Uffizi Gallery is so full of great art that it’s difficult to know where to start. You don’t want to leave having missed a famous Titian or Giotto.
Your expert guide will ensure you see the best of the Uffizi along with the history and context of the art, how it was made and why it was made in Florence. Stay as long as you like after the tour ends.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit to the gallery with an authorized guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 people
- Children (ages 0-6): free
Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Італія
Uffizi Gallery - Gate number 3 (reserved entrance)
Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Please note that this tour is not bookable the first Sunday of each month
- Visitors are subject to airport-style security screening before entering the gallery
- Portuguese and Russian tours require a minimum of four participants
- Italian is available only on Saturday
- Russian is available only on Thursday and Sunday
- November- March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3.30pm
- April-October: every day excluding Monday at 3.30pm
- This tour is not bookable on the first Sunday of each month
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...