- Independent visit in total relax and without any waste of time
- Exhaustive visit experience touching all most important city sights and famous masterpieces kept inside the Uffizi Gallery
- Fast admission inside the museum thanks to a skip-the-line ticket
Take the chance to discover in complete freedom the most important sights of Florence and the marvelous masterpieces kept inside the Uffizi Gallery, thanks to an innovative audioguide! Follow your own pace avoiding any waste of time thanks to your skip-the-line ticket. You'll explore the whole city center of Florence at your own pace, following a charming itinerary designed for you by expert local guides and discovering the most iconic works of art kept in the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, free to dedicate to each one of them, all the time that you wish!
The use of this magic pen is very easy: simply passing it on one of the points of interest shown on the maps provided with your “audiopen”, you can listen very clearly to the commentary regarding the different sights and masterpieces in front of you. During the walking tour, you will receive useful information regarding the history of Florence and the Renaissance period, touching all the most celebrated sights of the city, as the Church of San Lorenzo, the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, the Baptistery of St. John, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with the majestic Brunelleschi's Dome, Repubblica Square, the Medieval District with Dante’s House, Strozzi Palace, Tornabuoni Street, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti with the Boboli Gardens, the Straw Market, the Church of Santa Croce, Orsanmichele Church, Piazza Signoria and the imposing Palazzo Vecchio.
Once at the Museum, avoid any waste of time thanks to your skip-the-line ticket and discover the secrets of marvelous works of art by the most important Renaissance artists. Walking through the wonderful halls of the gallery, you will meet the astonishing beauty of magnificent masterpieces as the breathtaking “Spring” and “Birth of Venus” by Botticelli, the “Doni Tondo” by Michelangelo, the “Annunciation” and the “Adoration of the Magi” by Leonardo, the “Bacchus” by Caravaggio and the “Ognissanti Madonna” by Giotto, just to name a few.
- 1 Audiopen device rental at disposal until 7.15pm (Tuesday - Saturday) or until 4.30pm (Sunday) of the reserved day
- 2 encode interactive maps per person (maps will remain to the customers as a souvenir)
- Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line ticket with advance reservation
- Infant 0-6: free of charge (children under 7 years old won't be provided with audiopen and map)
AUDIOPEN PICK-UP: Caf Tour Agency - via degli Alfani 151/R Firenze from 08.30am. CHECK-IN TO COLLECT MUSEUM ENTRANCE TICKETS: Uffizi Gallery (entrance n. 1) at 4.00pm. AUDIOPEN DROP-OFF: Caf Tour Agency - via degli Alfani 151/R Firenze within 7.15pm (Tuesday - Saturday) or 4.30pm (Sunday)
- Please contact Gray Line Florence to confirm 48 hours prior to tour departure
- Rental duration: 10 hours
- Upon delivery of the audiopen and the map, you need to show your ID document
- A credit card pre-authorization of 40€ for each audiopen will be required at the beginning of the tour, that will be immediately released as you return the audiopen at the Agency (Caf Tour & Travel – Via degli Alfani 151/red – Florence) at the end of the tour
- Please ensure to bring with you a valid credit card, with a sufficient amount to be pre-authorized. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- In case of impossibility to pre-authorize the amount needed, it will not be possible to deliver the audiopen booked
- The device will be delivered under your responsibility, in case of loss, theft or damage, you will be charged the deposit of 40€
- This device does not require headsets, but if you want you can use your own headsets
- Audiopen must be returned within 6.30pm of the day they are delivered by the Agency, otherwise you will be charged with another day of rental
From Tuesday to Sunday at 8.30am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...