Uffizi Gallery guided visit at sunset
- Evening visit...few crowds, great value!
- An art historian guide at your side during the visit
- Admire the famous Birth of Venus and the Tondo Doni
- A small group tour for a more personal experience
You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here, you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus". The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics. Once the guided tour is over, you can stay in the museum and visit it at your own pace.
- Uffizi Gallery entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze
Tour departs from the Uffizi Gallery, entrance reserved to the booking holders - door 1. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour begins. Please contact Gray Line Florence to confirm 48 hours prior to tour departure
- Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes prior to the tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: there will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour
- The service of pre-booking provided by Caf Tour & Travel ensures to skip the un-booked long line (or the general admission line) but despite these reservations, during periods of increased inflow of visitors, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reason any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility
Tuesday at 6.30pm - from June to September
This tour does not operate on May 1, Dec 25 and Jan 1
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
This activity starts with a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant loc...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film set: join our tour through the rolling green hills...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...