- Independent visit of the Uffizi Gallery, free to dedicate to each work of art all the time that you want
- Exhaustive visit experience touching all most important masterpieces kept inside the museum
- Informative and reliable information prepared by local professional guides
- Fast admission inside the museum thanks to a skip-the-line ticket (if selected)
For all those who wish to visit this world-famous museum in total freedom, guided by an audio commentary of expert art historians, there is a not-to-be-missed chance to do it in a funny and interactive way!Thanks to an innovative audioguide and to your pre-booked ticket, you can discover, without any stress and waste of time, the most iconic works of art kept in the different rooms of the museum, free to dedicate to each one of them all the time that you wish!
The use of this magic pen is very easy! Simply passing it on one of the works of art listed on the map provided together with your “audiopen”, you can listen very clearly to the commentary regarding the masterworks in front of you, by the most important Renaissance artists. Walking through the wonderful halls of the gallery, you will meet the astonishing beauty of magnificent masterpieces as the breathtaking “Spring” and “Birth of Venus” by Botticelli, the “Doni Tondo” by Michelangelo, the “Annunciation” and the “Adoration of the Magi” by Leonardo, the “Bacchus” by Caravaggio and the “Ognissanti Madonna” by Giotto, just to name a few.
If you are already provided of the ticket for the Museum, you can choose to rent this innovative Audioguide, to discover in total freedom the secrets of the most important masterpieces kept in the various halls of the Uffizi Gallery!
- 1 Audiopen Device Rental at disposal until 07.15pm (Tuesday - Saturday) or until 4.30pm (Sunday) of the reserved day
- 1 encode interactive map per person (the map will remain to the customers as a souvenir)
- Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line ticket with advance reservation (if option selected)
- Infant 0-6: free of charge (children under 7 years old won't be provided with audiopen and map)
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
MORNING TOUR WITH TICKET: Audiopen Pick up: Uffizi Gallery (entrance n. 1) at 8.40am | Audiopen Return: Caf Tour Agency – via degli Alfani 151/r - within 7.15pm (Tuesday to Saturday) or 4.30pm (Sunday).
AFTERNOON TOUR WITH TICKET: Audiopen Pick up: Uffizi Gallery (entrance n. 1) at 4.00pm | Audiopen Return: Caf Tour Agency – via degli Alfani 151/r - within 7.15pm (Tuesday to Saturday).
TOUR OPTION AUDIOPEN RENTAL ONLY (no ticket included): Audiopen Pick up: Caf Tour Agency – via degli Alfani 151/r from 08.30am | Audiopen Return: Caf Tour Agency – via degli Alfani 151/r within 7.15pm (Tuesday to Saturday) or 4.30pm (Sunday)
- Upon delivery of the Audiopen and the map, you need to show your ID document
- A credit card pre-authorization of 40€ for each Audiopen will be required at the beginning of the tour, that will be immediately released, as you return the Audiopen at our Agency (Caf Tour & Travel – Via degli Alfani 151/red – Florence) at the end of the tour
- Please ensure to bring with you a valid credit card, with a sufficient amount to be pre-authorized. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- In case of impossibility to pre-authorize the amount needed, it will not be possible to deliver the Audiopen booked
- The device will be delivered under your responsibility, in case of loss, theft or damage, you will be charged the deposit of 40€
- This device does not require headsets, but if you want you can use your own headsets
- Audiopen must be returned within 7.15pm (Monday to Saturday) or 4.30pm (Sunday) of the day they are delivered by the Agency, otherwise you will be charged with another day of rental. During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility
- Audiopen rental with skip-the-line ticket to Uffizi Gallery: 8.40am, 4.00pm
- Audiopen rental only: from 8.30am to 7.15pm (Tuesday to Saturday) or 4.30pm (Sunday)
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important museums in Florence with a single ticket! Visit Uf...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
You don't want to skip the museums in Palazzo Pitti during your stay in Florence. In the old residen...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
The Bargello Museum, found in the city of Florence, is part of the group of museums belonging to the...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the historical ...
Day 1: Florence - Cinque Terre - Santa MargheritaGet on your coach to reach Manarola. Board a cruise...
Have a unique, authentic, and exclusive experience of Siena! Visit its magnificent ancient city cent...