Venice in a day with high-speed train from Florence
- Roundtrip high-speed train ticket from Florence to Venice with return in the late afternoon
- Visit Venice and its hightlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump onboard a Vaporetto, the typical, water taxi to discover the city's secrets
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train.
Art, Culture and Leisure in Venice suitable for all.
Take your train from Florence and visit Venice by your own! Once arrived in Venice, use your ticket of Vaporetto to reach the city centre and visit the city!
- Roundtrip, high-speed train ticket from/to Florence
- 1-day ticket for Vaporetto (water bus) in Venice
- Assistance at the departure
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Adult 6-99 full price
- Child 2-5 20%off
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station at 7.20 AM. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20 AM and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- Departure time may change according to new trains timetable
- BLACKOUT DATE: 25/12 + 01/01
TIME: 7.20 AM
MEETING POINT: Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
LANGUAGE: no explanation during the tour
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
An expert local guide will be with you all day to show the best of Florence. This is the best way to...
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 4...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...
Enjoy a visit with a licensed guide to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s histor...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Leave the hustle of Florence for just two days to immerse yourself in the magic of Venice!Get on you...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery plus free time inside the museum to continue your v...
Along the way that will lead us to Siena, we will stop at San Gimignano, a small and world famous wa...