Venice in a day with high-speed train from Florence
- Roundtrip high-speed train ticket from Florence to Venice with return in the late afternoon
- Visit Venice and its hightlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump onboard a Vaporetto, the typical, water taxi to discover the city's secrets
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train.
Art, Culture and Leisure in Venice suitable for all.
Take your train from Florence and visit Venice by your own! Once arrived in Venice, use your ticket of Vaporetto to reach the city centre and visit the city!
- Roundtrip, high-speed train ticket from/to Florence
- 1-day ticket for Vaporetto (water bus) in Venice
- Assistance at the departure
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Adult 6-99 full price
- Child 2-5 20%off
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station at 7.20 AM. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20 AM and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- Departure time may change according to new trains timetable
- BLACKOUT DATE: 25/12 + 01/01
TIME: 7.20 AM
MEETING POINT: Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
LANGUAGE: no explanation during the tour
A whole, intense, unforgettable day dedicated to discover one of the most enchanting landscapes in t...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...
See the best of Tuscany saving on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independe...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by o...
Leave the hustle of Florence for just two days to immerse yourself in the magic of Venice!Get on you...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best known ...
Have a unique, authentic, and exclusive experience of Siena! Visit its magnificent ancient city cent...