Venice with High-Speed Train and 3-Star Hotel from Florence
- Reach Venice by high-speed train and spend a night in a 3-star hotel
- Discover the city with a Vaporetto ticket valid for 2 days
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!
Your high-speed train will depart from Florence at 7.20AM and arrive right in the centre of Venice. Here you will have plenty of time to explore the city with a 2-day Vaporetto ticket. Enjoy a night in your centrally located, 3-star hotel with B&B service.
No other city in the world has inspired so many writers and travellers through the centuries: get onboard a Vaporetto and discover the hundreds of canals and bridges of Venice!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Florence
- Assistance at departure in Florence
- 2-day Vaporetto ticket
- Accommodation in double/single room in a 3-star hotel in Venice city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Single Room full price
- Double room full price ( Child 2-6 in double room 10% off )
- Triple room full price ( Child 2-6 in triple room 10% off )
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence at 7.20 AM
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20 AM and wait for the assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to 2017 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 7.20 AM
Tour met exclusief bezoek en 72-uurs ticket naar het Duomo-complex: kathedraal, crypte, doopkapel, k...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Steer clear of the astonishingly long queues and take advantage of privileged access to the majestic...
Come to join us in a special professional cooking lesson in Villa! Learn how to cook a complete Ital...
Put on your comfortable walking shoes and delve into the ancient and artistic heritage of Florence. ...