Walking food tour of Florence
- Enjoy a rich and memorable dining experience
- Taste a mix of high-quality Italian cuisine
- Discover the city's local food heritage
- Meet people from all over the world
Eat better on a 3.5-hour guided food and walking tour of the Florentine historical center. Taste a mix of high-quality Italian cuisine and discover the city's local food heritage. Pass by local history and major tourist attractions in an intimate group of only 9 people. Share your eating experiences with people from all over the world sharing food, enjoying a relaxed and social atmosphere.
Florence is a city that does not require any introduction - the powerful architecture, the splendid artistic heritage, and the polished cultural manifesto are indeed renowned all over the world.
Explore Florence and Tuscany's gastronomic tradition on a food tour aimed at offering an overview of the many tasty specialties of the city. Taste selected cured meats and cheeses, different types of pasta, strictly kneaded by hand and different varities of plant-based dishes, which have become internationally famous for their rustic taste, such as the pappa al pomodoro and the ribollita.
This tour is guaranteed to please both the eyes and the palate. When in Florence don't forget to try a selection of wines from Tuscany globally known as Chianti!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting at 5 locations
- One serving minimum at each stop with water, wine/beer or soft drinks
- Local multi-lingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-4) : free
- Chldren (aged 5-12) : 50% discount
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 6, 50123 Firenze FI
Meet your loal foodie at Piazza dell'Unita Italiana, in front of the Grand Hotel Baglioni.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at booking
- Vegetarian options are available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour operates with a maximum of 9 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tuesdays to Saturdays at 11.30am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...