Walking Tour of Florence with Wine Tasting at Sunset
- Visit the Florentine Oltrarno district, Signoria Square & Cathedral
- Enjoy a wine tasting on a beautiful sunset setting
- Follow your guide and learn more about the beautiful Florence
- Explore the historic center of Florence at night
Discover Florence from a new point of view: stroll in the alleys of the historic center as your guide takes you to the heart of Florence before indulging in a tasting of Chianti wine.
With our expert guide you will have the chance to taste some excellent Tuscan wine while you walk along the streets of the well-known craftsman district ‘Oltrarno’. Stop in a local wine shop to enjoy Chianti wine and bruschettas.
Cross the river and the famous Golden bridge, Ponte Vecchio, to reach the religious and political heart of Florence: San Giovanni Square and Signoria Square, where you will admire the majestic Cathedral (exterior) and Palazzo Vecchio (exterior). Here you will stop for a second wine tasting.
- Expert, local guide
- 5 glasses of Chianti wine & appetizers
- A bag and cup for wine
- Child (0-5): free of charge
- Youth (6-17): reduced
Borgo Santi Apostoli, 9, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Old Bridge in front of Benvenuto Cellini statue
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs. Meet our assistants at 7.15 pm and give them your voucher
- Daily from 1st April till 31st October 2016 at 7.30 pm
- On Saturday from 1st Novemeber to 31 March 2016 at 5.30 pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...