Bike tour in the Umbrian countryside with food and wine tasting
- Enjoy a pleasant bike ride with a professional guide in the beautiful landscape of Bevagna and explore an enchanting medieval village in the Umbria region
- Drink some wine at a local winery and enjoy traditional dishes for lunch at a local farmhouse
- End your experience by relaxing by the side of a pool or by going for a swim, with the beautiful view of the country always insight
Spend a day in the beautiful countryside of Bevagna in Umbria: you'll enjoy a pleasant bike ride and take in the amazing scenery while learning about everything you'll see thanks to your professional guide.
Departing from the town Torre del Colle, you'll ride towards the small medieval village of Bevagna, well-known for being one of the most beautiful in Italy. Once you've arrived in the heart of the old town you'll get to admire its main monuments and learn about its history and traditions. After a short break at a winery where you'll taste a glass of locally produced wine, you'll get back on your bike again and head on the country roads and green meadows. Your tour will end at an Umbrian family-run farmhouse where you'll enjoy a traditional lunch of local delicacies and products. As a bonus, you can swim in the pool and or sunbathe and relax while enjoying the stunning scenery.
- Bike rental and protective helmets (Cannondale)
- Visit to Bevagna
- Lunch with typical local produce and drinks
- Use of the pool (towels included)
- Pick-up and transfer
Torre del Colle, Bevagna.
Via Torre del Colle, at the entrance of the town.
Don't worry, the borgo is very tiny, you won't risk missing your guide!
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Total km: 30-35
- It is possible to request a change of date and/or time within seven days of the beginning of the tour
- The reservation may be transferred to another individual within two hours of the tour and after communication through the email address indicated on the voucher
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour might be canceled: in this case, you can ask for a refund or request a new voucher
- From March to September
- Every day at 9.00 am or 4:00 pm
An exciting guided tour of an oil mill and winery in Montefalco, the famous area for wine production...
An unforgettable experience in the vineyard to discover Sagrantino and to capture all the secrets of...
With this tour, give yourself the chance to spend 3 hours with a local guide hunting for truffles, t...
Discover the most famous wine district in Umbria: the Sagrantino area. The cellars in this area are ...
Venerdì 24 Gennaio 2020 dalle 23.30 at Fabrique Milano powered by AMNESIA milano, Loud-Contact, Sinc...
Dancity Winter at Spazio Astra Guest: JOLLY MARE Un evento speciale, uno spin off di Dancity Winter,...