- Cross 42 bridges and savor the views on the way to Key West
- Let us do the driving - forget the car rental fees, toll and gas expenses
- Wander the streets of this picturesque town
- Enjoy Mallory Square
- Plan activities to your liking
- Enjoy the beach
- Visit Ernest Hemingway's Little White House
- Taste a piece of the famous key lime pie
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets and the breathtaking beaches of the southernmost tip of the Florida Keys. Key West is full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed all your culinary expectations. After arriving, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own. There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise - the possibilities are endless. No preset activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities. One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square - a place where many people gather for a spontaneous daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
- Local taxes and fees
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer
- Free time in Key West
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Initial departure point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- First pick-up 6.20am
- Approximate free time in Key West will be 12.00pm-6.00pm
Journey to Key West to enjoy a fun Caribbean atmosphere, plus the added bonus of a glass bottom boat...
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental ...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
Jungle Queen's famous riverboat cruise introduces you to a fully narrated, three-hour afternoon crui...
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover Key West! You'll be picked up from Miami and dropped ...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...