Afternoon Tour to Heidelberg from Frankfurt
- Visit one of the most beatiful cities of germany
- Explore the world famous castle with a tour
- Stroll through the medieval town center
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg lies on the River Neckar and it is an everlasting favorite among international tourists. Explore the world famous castle (partially in ruins) with its impressing Gothic and Renaissance buildings. We show you the large courtyard, the mighty terrace and one of the largest wine barrels in the world, the “Heidelberg Tun”. Take a walk in the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance facade and small lanes with half-timbered houses. The city hosts the oldest university of Germany.
- Enrance fee to the Castle
- Lunch box
- English and german speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Children (0-12 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329, Frankfurt am Main
The departure office is located at Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite side of Hotel Savoy)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before departure
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Cancellations without fees will be accepted until 24 hours prior departure (office hours 8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Cancellation fee for parties of 8 people or more people, less than 48 hours prior the tour = 100%
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Departure: 3.30pm
- Return: 9.00pm
- Heidelberg Castle closed on 25 Dec all day and 24, 31 Dec in the afternoon
Tome una hora City Roundtrip de Frankfurt en el famoso autobús azul de dos pisos con la opción de 12...
En el Hop on - Hop Off City Tour en los autobuses azules de dos pisos, tiene la posibilidad de crear...
Un inolvidable viaje por la tarde al valle del río Rin, un área que la UNESCO considera Patrimonio d...
Visite la romántica Heidelberg en esta deliciosa excursión matutina desde Frankfurt. Conocida como u...
Ven con nosotros al suroeste de Baviera para ver el castillo más visitado de nuestro país: Neuschwan...
Por supuesto, Frankfurt tiene mucho más que ofrecer que imponer rascacielos, ¡pero experimentarlos d...