- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the included Boat trip
- Savor a lunch and a small wine tasting
An unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of mankind. Come to see the river, the little villages and vineyards. Mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world.
Enjoy a gorgeous view from the Niederwald Monument and a cable car ride in the summertime (optional) from the top of the hills. Lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside is included followed by a wonderful boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to St. Goarshausen with the famous Loreley Rock.
We invite you to a wine tasting in a little tavern. If time permits the tour will finish with a souvenir-shopping stop in Rüdesheim.
- Lunch (beverges excl.)
- River Cruise
- Wine tasting
- Multilingual guide (German/English)
- Everything not mentioned under inclusions
- Beverages during lunch
- Cable car fee (optional)
Children (0-12 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Departure office: Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station / opposite side of Hotel Savoy)
- In winter or due to high/low water, when steamers are not operating you will visit a castle instead
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Cancellations without fees will be accepted until 24 hours prior departure (office hours 8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Cancellation fee for parties of 8 people or more people, less than 48 hours prior the tour = 100%
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Departure: 11.15am
- Please meet at the departure office 15 mins prior to departure
An unforgettable afternoon trip to the Rhine River Valley – an area UNESCO counts to the World Herit...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided Frankfurt City Tour and discover the diversity of the historic and modern metr...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...
This bike tour is the right choice for every Frankfurt-Lover and for every first-time visitor. All t...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Sowohl eingeschworene Frankfurter-Liebhaber als auch Erstbesucher treffen mit dieser Radtour die ric...
Phantasialand is one of Europe´s largest amusement and adventure parks with a total of 280,000 sqyar...