- Enjoy a ride from Frankfurt to Castle Neuschwanstein
- See the most visited castle of germany
- Admire the wonderful architecture of this unique castle
- Visit Rothenburg, the best-preserved medieval town in Germany
- Join a sightseeing walk through the picturesque old lanes of Rothenburg
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanstein, perched high up on a mountain in the beautiful landscape of the Alps. „Mad“ King Ludwig II realized this architectural dream and it became world famous. The majestic facade conceals an unbelievable splendor of the interior: very precious furniture, sumptuous appointments and masterly craftsmanship. A special castle guide will accompany you through Neuschwanstein and explanations are provided in 16 different languages. Do not miss the opportunity for a private stroll in the marvelous surroundings and capture this impressive scenery. We will continue our journey back in time to Rothenburg - the best-preserved medieval town in Germany.
Rothenburg ob der Tauber lies high above the Tauber River Valley on the Romantic Road. We will go for a sightseeing walk through the picturesque old lanes: Marvel at St. Jacobs Church, half-timbered houses, city gates and the mighty Renaissance Town Hall with its market place.
- Guided Castle Tour
- Guided Tour in Rothenburg
- Lunch box
- English and german speaking multilingual guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Children (0-12 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main
The departure office is located in Wiesenhüttenstr. 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite side of Hotel Savoy)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before departure
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Cancellations without fees will be accepted until 24 hours prior departure (office hours 8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Cancellation fee for parties of 8 people or more people, less than 48 hours prior the tour = 100%
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Departure: 8.30am
- Return: 10.00pm
- Castle Neuschwanstein closed: 01 Jan & 24, 25, 31 Dec
Tome una hora City Roundtrip de Frankfurt en el famoso autobús azul de dos pisos con la opción de 12...
En el Hop on - Hop Off City Tour en los autobuses azules de dos pisos, tiene la posibilidad de crear...
Un inolvidable viaje por la tarde al valle del río Rin, un área que la UNESCO considera Patrimonio d...
Visite la romántica Heidelberg en esta deliciosa excursión matutina desde Frankfurt. Conocida como u...
Visite la romántica Heidelberg en este delicioso recorrido por la tarde desde Frankfurt. Conocida co...
Por supuesto, Frankfurt tiene mucho más que ofrecer que imponer rascacielos, ¡pero experimentarlos d...