Transfer to Phantasialand Brühl from Frankfurt
- Enjoy the transfer to the Phantasialand Brühl from Frankfurt
- One of Europe's largest amusement and adventure parks
- A day of fun for all ages with rollercoasters and attractions
Phantasialand is one of Europe´s largest amusement and adventure parks with a total of 280,000 sqyards of fun for all ages. This is what you can discover:
- Black Mamba: a fascinating coasters in the theme area "Deep in Africa"
- Winja´s Fear: an action packed course with indoor spinning coasters
- Colorado Adventure: the world fastest mine train
- Mystery Castle: a 65 m drop from the castle tower to the deepest depths of the dungeon and much more...
Entrance fee not included.
- English and German speaking Driver Guide
- Lunch box (sandwich & water)
- Entrance fee to park
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Children (0-12 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt/Main
The departure office is located in Wiesenhüttenstr. 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite side of Hotel Savoy)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before departure
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Cancellations without fees will be accepted until 24 hours prior departure (office hours 8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Cancellation fee for parties of 8 people or more people, less than 48 hours prior the tour = 100%
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- April 1st - November 3rd
- Departure: 9.30am
- Return: 19.00pm
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
An unforgettable afternoon trip to the Rhine River Valley – an area UNESCO counts to the World Herit...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...