DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy the magic sights of Fuerteventura
- Slow tourism, take your time to vist every place
- Walk, hike and trek through amazing and simple footpaths
- Suitable for all types of people
WHAT TO EXPECT
The tour starts from Corralejo and the first stop is in the Natural Park of Las Dunas, a desert on the seaside, where huge dunes slide towards the crystal water of the Ocean. The excursion continues throughout the inner area, passing from Vallebron where an amazing balcony directed to the Sacred Mountain of Tindaya is a perfect spot to take nice photos. The next stop, just in time for lunch, is in Cotillo, a nice fishermen town with the best beaches of the island, Los Lagos (the Lagoons).
You have one hour for yourself where you may decide wherever you prefere to eat and rest; the guide may also suggest some typical and economic places to stop for eating. After a look around The Lagoons it's time for a nice walk on El Calderon Hondo to se its perfect Volcanic Cone. It's a 40-minures walk through an easy footpath with fantastic views over Lanzarote and the Northern shore.
The excursion ends with a nice offroad experience crossing the Volcanic Mountain Chain and through the Northern Cost back to Corralejo (drop-off at your hotel).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotels (in the towns of Corralejo, Lajares, La Oliva, Villaverde and Cotillo)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 8 people
- Simple footpaths suitable for all kind of people from 4 to 99 years old!
- Pick-up from 9.00am to 9.30am / Drop-off around 5.30pm-6.00pm
- Children 4-12 years old
Fuerteventura: discover all activities