Tastes of Fuerteventura minivan VIP tour
- The ideal tour to visit the island’s interior, its history and among all… the local cuisine!
- See le Aloe Vera plantations
- Admire the view from the Lighthouse Entallada
- Enjoy the local products of Fuerteventura
- Visit the charming villages of Pájara or Betancuria
Join this VIP tour along Fuerteventura’s secondary roads in 8-seater fully climatized minivans. We will visit very beautiful places with a traditional architecture and far from the massive tourism.
After picking you up, we will drive along an amazing landscape to our first stop: An Aloe Vera plantation. There you will get introduced in all secrets of this wonderful medicinal plant. Next we will drive to the Lighthouse Entallada, a beautiful place that will leave you breathless. Nearby there is an ecological finca, where ecological products are produced. We will have a tasting of finest oil, tomatoes, and other local products.
During this route, we will visit charming villages like Pájara or Betancuria. We will stop at a cheese factory to try one of the best cheese of the Canary Islands. There will be also a lunch stop to taste finest tapas and typical canary and Spanish dishes before we visit the Museum of Cheese in the village Antigua.
- Minivan excursion
- Professional guides and drivers
- Tastings Lunch with beverages Tickets for the Cheese Museum Pick-up (see details) Insurance
- Lunch with beverages Tickets for the Cheese Museum Pick-up (see details) Insurance
- Tickets for the Cheese Museum Pick-up (see details) Insurance
Lugar Diseminado Tiscamanita, 1, 35638 Tuineje, Las Palmas, Spain
Parque natural Jandia
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, water and a small snack
- It is recommended to bring a camera
- In winter please take some warm clothes
- Pick-up at your hotel or nearby meeting point. Please inform us about your hotel's address in order to assign you the nearest meeting point. You will receive all details concerning the pick-up point with the booking confirmation.
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
One Canarian island sometimes isn't enough – which is why this Gran Canaria tour from Fuerteventura ...
The phrase ‘getting away from it all' has never been more apt. A morning spent exploring the trails ...
You get to call all the shots on this VIP excursion. With your own private boat and captain to take ...
The hub of the north, Corralejo is one of the most exciting spots in Fuerteventura. Whether it's sho...
Discover Fuerteventura's natural beauty spots on a relaxing e-bike tour. With two routes to choose f...
Oasis Park jest jednym z największych parków zoologiczno-botanicznych na Wyspach Kanaryjskich. To do...