Full day Kashubian Lakes and culture private guided tour from Gdansk
- Visit XIIIth century Norbertan nunnery
- Make your own pot and learn how to decorate it in traditional Kashubian patterns
- Learn about the specific culture of Kashubian Region and try tabaka
- Explore the unique Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark
- Admire breathtaking views from the top of Wieżyca Hill
During the full day tour around Kashubian Switzerland from Gdansk you will have a chance to explore the Kaszuby region. This region is well known for its rich culture and traditions, but also stunning view on peaceful lakes, hills and forests. Besides that, Kaszuby also has its own unique language, and exquisite cuisine.
On this tour you will visit the Museum of Kashubian Pottery of the Necel Family and learn how to decorate your own handmade pot with traditional Kashubian patterns. You will clearly see that such traditions are not forgotten and are still cultivated today.
Visit the historical XIIIth century Norbertan nunnery, and listen about its origins and history. Your professional guide will also take you to the Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark - unique and extraordinary place in the hart of Kaszuby. There, you can listen and learn some traditional Kashubian songs, get amazed by “upside down” house, and visit the Siberia Exiles Home.
All the time of your tour you will be surrounded by breathtaking views of Kashubian hills, forests and picturesque lakes, and all of that will be the best seen during the sunset on the top of Wieżyca Hill.
- Sightseeing of charming Kashubian Region
- 7-hours tour led by licensed foreign language speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark, and Wieżyca Hill
- Try tabaka, available only on the Kaszuby
- Clay pots making show
- Pick-up and drop off at your Hotel/Apartment or Port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
- Private door to door transport
- Private tour only for your group
- Meals and Drinks
- Clay pots making class (15 EUR per person)
Meet your guide at the agreed upon location. Confirm the place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- For pick-up confirm the place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 8.00am, 10.00am and 12.00pm
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...