Gdansk in a Nutshell 3-day private guided tour
- Explore TriCity and the biggest attractions in this area
- Save your money and time - everything has been arranged for you
- Get to know Poland and its history from your private guide
- Enjoy the City-break which you will never forget!
The Tour Gdansk in a Nutshell is the best option to see the main attraction of Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia and of the whole area during private guided tours. By the way, buying the whole package you will save a lot of time and a significant amount of your money!
Option I: Basic package
- First day - Highlights of Gdansk, Gdynia and Sopot Private 7-hours Tour
- It’s the must do when you visit Gdansk. During the tour you will get know history, tradition, customs and attraction of the TriCity. The tour last 7- hours is lead by a private licensed guide and you have a private car transport all the way.
- Lunch is not included.
- Second day - Malbork Castle: 6-Hour Private Tour or Stutthof Concentration Camp: Private 5-Hour Tour
- Malbork Castle is the largest red brick gothic castle in the world and is listed on UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Stutthof Concentration Camp was the first Nazi concentration camp in the territory of Poland. Prisoners from the camp come from 26 countries.
- All tickets and fees are included
- Please notice that both tours are lead by private licensed guide with transportation by car included
- Third day - 4-hours Beer Tasting/Vodka Tasting combine with Polish Food Tasting - Premium version
- Poland is famous for its delicious food, vodka as a national drink and craft beers. Moreover, Gdansk has own specialties as a dumplings, vodka GoldWasser and Amber beer. It’s not only about food and beverages - it is also very important part of the culture associated with our customs, traditions and surprising stories
- All food and beverages are included
- Pick-up only from hotels located in Gdansk Old Town
- Please notice that both tours are lead by private licensed guide
Option II: Extended package - unique local tours and all transfers
- All tours from the basic package
- Transportation by new comfortable Mercedes:
- From the Airport to your Hotel
- From your hotel to the Airport
- The tours led by Private Licensed Guide
- Car Transport with pick-up and drop off
- Skip-the-line tickets to the choose attractions
- Unique itineraries of the tours
- Grautities (optional)
Meet your private guide at your agreed upon location. Confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- At checkout choose between the basic tour or upgrade to an extended tour for transportation to and from the airport
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 10.00am
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...
Car trip through Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia. A private trip around the Tri-City with a local guide. Th...
Go for an amazing journey through the city following the footsteps of the Second World War. You will...