Highlights of Gdansk private bike tour with licensed guide
- Choose to take a 4 or 6-hour tours
- Enjoy the Bike Tour lead by private licensed guide
- See the highlights of the Gdansk Area, Oliwa Park and Sopot
- Discover places that you could not reach in any other way
- It’s private tour so the pace of the ride will be adjusted to your possibilities
- Taste a polish donut stuffed with chocolate or fruits
Start with pick-up from your hotel in the city center. First, explore the Old Town of Gdańsk to see famous sites such as the City Hall and the Neptune fountain. On the way visit the Gdansk Shipyard which is one of the more important symbols of the city. It is also one of the largest and most recognizable Polish shipyards. Admire the Amber Stadium, which was used to host football matches in Euro 2012, and visit the old harbor district.
Continue to Brzezno, where you will find a beautiful and peaceful seaside park. Take a break at the pier and see the panorama of the entire bay of Gdansk. The final point on this part of the tour is the house of Gunter Grass and the historic working district of Lower Wrzeszcz.
If you choose the 6-hours extended tour option, visit the charming seaside resort of Sopot. Here discover one of the most popular vacation destinations of Poland. Take a walk on the longest pier in Europe, the highlight of this small town.
Next visit Oliwa Park, which is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Gdańsk. Learn more about the Oliwa Cathedral famous for its organs in the form of moving angels, stars, and suns.
During the tour you will see the following:
- The Polish Post Office
- Three Crosses Monument
- St. Nicholas Church
- St. Mary's Church
- Solidarity Square and European Solidarity Center
- Gdansk Shipyard
- Football Arena - Energa Stadium
- New Port
- Gdansk Brzezno
- Pier and Gdansk shore
- Gdansk Zaspa
- Street Art "Murale"
- Gdansk Wrzeszcz
- Günter Grass house
- Oskar’s Bench
- Wajdeloty Street
- Private Bike tour led by Licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Pick up from the hotel (only hotels in Gdank Old Town)
- Comfortable Tourist Bike
- Polish Traditional Donut
- Exploring the most important sights of Gdansk and during extended version also the Oliwa Park and Sopot
- Helmets (optional - please request in advance)
Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk
Pick-up service is only available from hotels located in Gdansk Old Town. To book this service you will need to contact the local tour operator directly, you can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. If you are not eligible for pick-up service you can meet your guide at a convenient location in Gdansk Old Town under the Golden Gate (Zlota Brama).
- Gdańsk: Private Bike Tour with Licensed Guide 4-Hour: During this 4-hours Private Bike Tour you will visit: Gdansk Old Town, Gdansk Shipyard, Brzezno beach, Brzezno Pier and Lower Wrzeszcz. The tour will be led by licensed, private guide in chosen language
- Gdańsk: Private Bike Tour with Licensed Guide 6-Hour: During this extended 6-hours Private Bike Tour you will visit: Gdansk Old Town, Gdansk Shipyard, Brzezno beach, Brzezno Pier, Wrzeszcz and also the most beautiful Oliwa Park and Sopot. The tour will be led by licensed, private guide in chosen language
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Pick-up service is only available from hotels located in Gdansk Old Town
- For pick-up confirm the place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If you are not eligible for pick-up service you can meet your guide at a convenient location in Gdansk Old Town
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Daily at 10.00am
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...