Private vodka tasting tour in Gdansk
- Sample 7 different kinds of Polish vodka including a flaming absinthe shot
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking vodka
- Visit 4 carefully chosen places in Gdansk
- Taste typical Polish appetizers
- Enjoy a private tour with your licensed guide
- Choose a tasting from 2 to 4-hours
During the tour you will get information about Polish vodka, history and the culture of Poland and the city. Your guide will teach you how to drink vodka in the Polish traditional way and tell you about the occasions in which the Poles drink vodka and why it is said to be the national drink. You will hear about Polish traditions during weddings, family events and meetings with friends.
All places are carefully chosen to show you various atmospheres that reflect different periods of Polish culture. The guide will help you to understand Polish culture and customs. then try many types of vodka produced in Poland made from grains and potatoes. Discover which Polish vodkas are the best or indeed if they have any flavor at all. Learn how vodka is produced, and whether vodka was invented in Poland or Russia.
During your tour, you will also be treated to Polish appetizers. Each venue you visit will provide a different experience, including a different atmosphere and selection of vodkas.
Your tastings will include:
- Traditional white vodka
- Grass vodka
- Hazelnut vodka
- Fancy shot
- Tincture vodka
- Flaming shot
- Legendary Gdansk Vodka
- 7 great shots of Polish vodka
- A platter of traditional Polish snacks and appetizers
- Private Vodka Tour led by Licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Shot of the legendary Baczewski Vodka
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- Gratuities (optional)
Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk, PL
Meeting points vary depending on the chosen tour time, please make sure you arrive at the correct location:
- 2-h option: Meet your guide at the Złota Brama (Golden Gate), on the Amber Museum side
- 3 and 4-hours option: Meet your guide at Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk, in front of the Barbados Restaurant
- Alcohol consumption is a heavy theme on this tour, so please take this into account when booking this tour
Budget: 2-hours Private Vodka Tasting
- Enjoy a budget 2-hour vodka tasting tour. Taste 5 vodkas at 3 different venues (no restaurant) and try different appetizers
Standard: 3-hours Private Vodka Tasting
Enjoy a 3-hour vodka tasting tour. Taste 7 vodkas at 4 different venues (include restaurant) and try appetizers perfect to vodka
Premium: 4-hours Vodka and Vodka Tasting Tour
This premium option combines a taste of Polish vodkas and traditional food. Visit 5 venues incl. 2 traditional Polish restaurants. There you will try the most famous Polish vodkas and lots of dishes. Enjoy 10 vodkas and more food than you are able to eat
- Daily at 1.30pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...