Private WWII tour with Museum of the Second World War in Gdansk
- Choose to take a 2 or 4-hour tour
- Hear the history of World War II and Gdansk on a private, guided walking tour
- Learn that World War II wasn't just about the battles and the heroes
- Enjoy pickup from hotels in Gdansk's Old Town
- Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets to the Post Office Museum and Museum of the Second World War
- Visit Museum of the Second World War, one of the best museum in Poland
During your 2-hour of Gdansk, you will get to hear of the facts, legends, opinions and consequences of World War II for Gdansk, Poland, Europe, and the rest of the world. You will visit the most important places connected with Gdansk history during the war, and your guide will tell you the stories about brave heroes, victims, and crime.
The purpose of this trip is to help you forge your own opinion on the course of the war and its consequences, based on new information. You will visit the Polish Post Office Museum, which was a symbol of the Polish heroic resistance in 1939, at the beginning of World War II. The museum aims to educate you about the patriotic activity of Poles in war-torn Gdansk, as well as the cultural achievements of the "Free City" citizens.
You can also opt to extend your tour to 4-hours, which will allow you to visit the World War II Museum, which is the newest and most visited museum in Gdansk. At the museum, your guide will help you to understand the exhibition, and the historical context of the incidents that took place in Gdansk.
Its permanent exhibition covering almost 5,000 square meters, the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk is the largest historical museum in Poland. Located on the bottom level of the building, 14 meters underground, it talks about the tragic experience of the Second World War, its genesis and consequences, its victims and perpetrators, its heroes and the common folk.
- Private World War II tour led by a licensed guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Post Office Museum with a guided tour
- Pickup from hotels located in Gdansk Old Town
- History and facts about war in Gdansk
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Museum of the Second World War with a guided tour (with the 4-hour tour)
- Hotel pick-up from hotels located outside of Gdansk Old Town
Pl. Obroncow Poczty Polskiej 1/2, Danzica 80-839, Polonia
Meet your tour guide at the agreed upon pick-up location. You will find their information on your voucher after booking
- Choose between a 2-hour or 4-hour tour at checkout
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that pick-up from your hotel is ONLY possible from Gdansk Old Town (guests from outside Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange other transportation when making a reservation)
- You will need to contact the tour operator directly to arrange your pick-up location. You will find their information on your voucher after booking
- Wednesdays to Sundays at 10.00am
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...