Stutthof Concentration Camp private 5-Hour guided tour
- Visit the first concentration camp that the Nazis built in Poland
- Learn about the history of the facility from private guide
- See prisoner barracks, the gas chamber, the crematorium and more
- Get the full documentary movie about Stutthof survivors emailed to you after the tour (on request)
- Enjoy a guaranteed 2 hours of sightseeing in Stutthof, regardless of traffic jams
Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Gdansk, Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population. The Private guide will explain you the whole history regarding to holocaust in Poland and will answer all of your questions.
Take part in the 5-hour excursion from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia to Stutthof Concentration Camp and learn how it functioned during the Nazi occupation of Poland in WWII.
Stutthof was the first concentration camp built in Poland by the Nazis, established in the first days of WWII to exterminate educated Poles. During its 5 years of existence, the camp held prisoners from 28 countries.
Hear from your Private Guide how it became a place of torment and slaughter for more than 110,000 prisoners, most of whom were tortured, forced to work or died in the gas chambers. Stutthof was freed by the Soviet Army on 9 May 1945.
See a wooden prison barracks, a former command post building and a gas chamber during your guided visit.
- 5-hours Tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia
- Guaranteed 2-hours guided stutthof tour in chosen foreign language, regardless of traffic jams
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car with English driver
- Entrance fee to the Stutthof Museum
- Admission ticket to watch the movie in Stutthof Museum Cinema
- Full documentary movie Stutthof Survivors mailed to you after the tour (on request)
- Gratuities (optioanl)
Meet your guide at the agreed upon location. You will need to confirm the place and time directly with the local operator, you will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Pick-up service is available from hotels located in Gdansk or the cruise port in Gdanskm Sopot and Gdynia
- For pick-up confirm the place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 7.00am, 8.30am, 10.00am, 11.30am
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...