Annecy half day trip from Geneva
- Visit Annency, one of France's most charming old towns
- See major sites like the Palais de l'ile prison
- Stroll along the sparkling blue Lake Geneva
- Enjoy some leisure time on your own to shop
During your Annecy half day trip from Geneva, you'll discover this charming French town situated in the picturesque Alps.
Also known as the "Venice of the Alps", Annecy offers harmonious and romantic landscapes. The river Thiou intersects the old town's colorful pedestrian streets to create enchanting, picturesque views.
Annecy's numerous food markets, artists and flea markets enliven the streets, and the city's rich culture is evident in its museums, castles and exhibitions, earning the city France's prestigious Art and History distinction.
While in town, stop in to one of the many restaurants to sample some traditional local fare, and take a stroll on the gorgeous lake.
- Round-trip bus ride between Geneva and Annency
- Guided orientation walk around the old town
- Food and beverages
- Anything additional you wish to purchase
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
- Infants (3 years old and under): no charge
- Your tour departs from the Place Dorcière, Genève, Suisse (Geneva Bus Station)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the deparature time for check-in and present a printed or mobile version of your voucher
- Geneva bus station
- October - May: Saturday and Sunday at 9.00am
- June - September: Daily at 9.00am
NIGHTWISH, European Tour 2018, le 11 novembre 2018 à l'Aréna de Genève. Portes: 17h30 Concert: 19h00...
I MUVRINI - Luciole TourNon les lucioles n’ont pas disparu. Elles ne disparaitront jamais. Qu’est ce...
FOUDIL KAIBOU - PREND LE POUVOIR au Théâtre de la Madeleine à Genève le 06 avril 2019 à 20h30
CISAME présente en accord avec AA ORGANISATION présente :ROCK THE BALLET 2019 Chorégraphie de Adrien...
Ouverture des portes 1 heure avant le spectacle. SopranoGinevra dans Ariodante, Olympia des Contes d...
Sous le sapin les emmerdes, les jeudis, vendredis et samedi au 30 novembre 2017 au 06 janvier 2018, ...