Chamonix Mont Blanc day trip with cable car and mountain train
- Go on a fantastic day trip from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Take the cable car up to Aiguille du Midi in front of Mont Blanc
- Go on a mountain train ride to the 'La mer de Glace' glacier
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc, take the cable car up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi and enjoy a picturesque mountain train ride to “La mer de Glace”, the largest glacier of France.
The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. Enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' ride and discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world upon arrival. Wherever you look up in Chamonix, you will see the roof of Europe: 4.810m (15.781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Breathe in fresh mountain air and stroll through the charming streets of the city that hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing, ice climbing and ultra-trail running ever since.
The cable car will bring you up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi, the peak just in front of Mont-Blanc. Look forward to spectacular views on the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3.842m height and to feeling like touching the sky.
Enjoy a train ride through the mountain landscape in the afternoon and see the largest glacier of France, also known as 'La mer de Glace', the Ice Sea. A panoramic terrace will give you a breathtaking view on the glacier. If the seasons allows it, you can also visit an ice cave.
- Bus roundtrip
- Map of Chamonix
- Cable car ticket
- Mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- It is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable car
- It can happen that the cable car or mountain train may not work due to weather or technical issues
- Daily at 8.00am and 10.30am
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Spend a day skiing at one of the world's most renowned resorts in Chamonix on a day trip from Geneva...
Take a day trip to Chamonix from Geneva and spend time skiing at one of the world’s most renowned re...
On this day trip visit a Chocolate factory, learn about the swiss secret of cheese making in the "ma...