Geneva city tour
- Wander the streets of Geneva's Old Town
- Discover the charming international quarter
- See the European headquarters of the United Nations
- Admire Cathedral St. Peter's Cathedral
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headquarters of the world’s peacemaking organizations. You'll discover the city's main tourist attractions like the Jet d'Eau Fountain and the wonderful flower clock as well as get a taste of Geneva’s interesting history. Your local expert guide will lead you on an in-depth exploration of the city both by mini train (weather permitting) and on foot.
- Bus roundtrip
- Old Town tour with mini train or on foot
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- The mini train is not operating in January and February, in case of bad weather and during special demonstrations. In this case, the Old Town tour will be a walking tour
- Daily at 2.15pm
- June: Saturday, Sunday at 10.00am
- July, August: Daily at 10.00am
- September: Saturday, Sunday at 10.00am
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory wher...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Spend a day skiing at one of the world's most renowned resorts in Chamonix on a day trip from Geneva...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...