- Enjoy a cheerful walking tour in the English Garden
- Discover the Reformation Wall in the Old City
- See the famous Fountain Jet d'Eau
Geneva is a French-speaking city and famous for being the “World’s Smallest Metropolis”. It is situated on the banks of Geneva Lake, right at the foot of the Alps.
One of the first things you will find out about Geneva is the cultural diversity: known as a “Capital of Peace” Geneva is home for European headquarters of UNO and Red Cross as well as more than 180 international organizations. Enjoy a walking tour in the English Garden, home to various fountains, sculptures and pavilions, and where you can also see the world's biggest Flower Clock.
This walking tour will take you to the best places to visit in Geneva, and you can customize it according to your preferences.
- Tour of Geneva
- Private guide
- Optional entrance fees to attractions
Hotel pick-up is included. During booking, please indicate the name and address of your hotel or any location that you want to be picked up from.
- Tour is available for private groups of 1-12 people
- Your booking will be confirmed in 24 hours
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Tour operates daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Please select the time you would like to start the tour
« Tant qu’il y a de l’amour », au Théâtre du Léman, Quai du Mont-Blanc 19, 1201 Genève, le mardi 09 ...
Pour cette session: 16 ans révolus Le Royaume du Web, le Festival des Stars du Web, les 28, 29 et 30...
Le Royaume du Web, le Festival des Stars du Web, les 28, 29 et 30 septembre 2018, à Palexpo (Genève)...
Les Productions du Roi Arthur présente « AIMEZ MOI » , de et avec Pierre Palmade le 10 OCTOBRE 2018,...
CISAME présente en accord avec AA ORGANISATION présente :ROCK THE BALLET 2019 Chorégraphie de Adrien...
Billets en vente à la caisse du soir (dans la limite des places disponibles) Ouverture des portes: 1...